Strategy & Planning
This department is responsible for driving the strategy and monitoring of organisational performance at the Services SETA in line with our organisational mandate. Key responsibilities of the Strategy & Planning department include research & impact evaluation, skills planning, organisation performance reporting, stakeholder/industry mobilisation, and development of relevant qualifications for the services sector.
Stakeholder Mobilisation: Chamber Operations
As already indicated, the Services SETA’s operations are organised into 16 subsectors and six chambers:
- Cleaning & Hiring Services (Linkto: page)
- Communications & Marketing Services (Linkto: page)
- Labour & Collective Services (Linkto: page)
- Management & Businesses Services (Linkto: page)
- Personal Care Services (Linkto: page)
- Real Estate & Related Services (Linkto: page).
The chamber operations’ key function is mobilising industry role players to participate in the Services SETA initiatives and opportunities availed.